How to develop self-reflection
For those who appreciate the importance of reflection, but find it difficult to execute, we offer individual and team coaching to develop self-reflection.
The value of reflection is based on the premise that the better one understands one’s own behavior, motivations and beliefs, in the context of the current situation, the better one can choose a response that produces the desired outcome.
Deeper understanding of what drives one’s behaviors will improve an individual’s ability to:
- Manage individual responses to change and its consequences as a leader and counselor.
- Understand the sources of conflict associated with change and the relationship between conflict and personal preferences.
- Recognize and appreciate the contributions that others offer to the team and the organization.
- Increase productivity through awareness and effective response to different styles of thinking.
- Respond to the needs and styles of others in a way that enhances collaboration and builds team and/or organizational synergy.
- Assess the environmental factors surrounding change, and select the most appropriate response.